18 April 2012

Today I am.........

Enjoying:  the cool breeze which reminds me that winter is on its way. Oh how I long for winter. Where I live winter is fairly mild, however it is still cool enough to snuggle under the doona, wear scarves, enjoy yummy soups, stews and home made bread. Ahh winter I am waiting.

Tired:  mostly because of a lack of sleep. Last night my mind was stirring and dreaming and would not turn off. Even at 1:30 am. 

Hoping: tonight I have a much better sleep. I have a busy few days ahead and sleep could make those days much more pleasant.

Excited:  about the new on-line course I am taking. It's called Creatively Made Business and it is so inspiring. Go here to have a look.

Wishing:  I had an ironing lady so I didn't have to tackle that huge pile of ironing. I really do despise ironing. I would much rather create in my studio.

Loving:  the sunflowers in my kitchen that my husband bought for me. Such happy flowers. I can't help but smile every time I walk into the room.

Thinking:  about dinner tonight and what I could do with some chicken breast. Mustard chicken I think. Always a favourite in this household.

What are you doing today???

2 comments:

  1. So odd hearing that you have winter on the way as we are just entering our spring over here! Glad you are enjoying Creativly Made Business, I was in two minds...mainly because I'm lacking time right now but it is one I would have loved to have done!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    Yes I always find it odd when I am reading blogs from the northern hemisphere and they talk of seasons opposite to us here. I too don't have a lot of spare time to take on-line courses. I barely spend enough time creating. I am studying my nursing degree (partime) and finish this September. I figured once that's done I will have a bit more brain space to work on some creative business dreams. However having said all that I did decide to do the course as I can look through the content when I can and make some connections along the way. I feel a bit alone here in my town. Not many people who share my love for creating art and the creative journey I am on. However I do have a very supportive husband and now I am slowing making some on-line connections which is wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my blog.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete